The Hakka Affairs Council and 14 counties and cities in Taiwan jointly organized a series of events for the 2023 Tung Blossom Festival. On the morning of 4/14, a blessing ceremony was held at the century-old Earth God Shrine in the Green Ark, Sanyi Township to launch the Tung Blossom Festival and invite visitors to go to the mountains and experience the splendid Tung Flower tour.
In addition, the "Hakka Tour" website provides information to ensure visitors can enjoy a high-quality travel experience. This year, 10 new tung flower scenic spots have been expanded to monitor the blooming of the flowers. There are a total of 20 places across Taiwan which provide tourists with data to plan itineraries for hikes into the mountains and forests, where they can search for dashes of white in the memories.
Tung Blossom Festival related events:
- 4/22 "Sanwan Tung Blossom Festival" at Dudou Corner and Shimu Temple Square, Sanwan Village, Sanwan Township
- 4/22 "2023 Miaoli Tung Blossom Festival - Zhongshan Art Path" in the square in front of Sanyi Wood Sculpture Museum.
- 4/22 Tung Blossom Tour in the Toufen City
- 4/22 Sanyi Township "2023 Hospitable Happy Tung Flower Half-Day Tour"
- 4/22, 4/23 Sanyi Township "Tong Flower Paradise - Sanyi Tung Blossom Slow Tour"
- 4/29 Miaoli City "Tung Flower Tour in Maoli Mountain"
- 4/30 Sanyi Township West Lake Resortopia "Miaoli Hakka Tung Blossom Wedding"
- 5/13 Tongluo Township "2023 Tongluo Tung Blossom Festival/Admire Tung Blossoms blessed by the Earth God"
(Data source: Miaoli County Government)